Pharmacist-in-Charge, South West Nigeria
Field is seeking an experienced and dedicated Pharmacist and Manager to oversee its Shelf Life service in the South West region, Nigeria. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and global team using technology and finance to improve access to pharmaceuticals across Africa.
Reports to National General Manager
- Drive Shelf Life Operations, Marketing & Sales
- Oversee the fulfillment and customer success operations across the South West region
- Develop and implement creative solutions to overcome obstacles.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across Field, e.g, Central Sales & Operations, Product, Design, and Data teams.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Build and manage the territory team as the service grows.
- Ensure Customer Success
- Develop business relationships with customers that support delivery of business results, ensuring superior customer experience.
- Assist development of local networks to facilitate growth, retention, and customer experience.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with professional associations and key stakeholder groups.
- Apply knowledge of pharmaceutical products and markets
- Use functional knowledge of the pharmaceutical marketplace, community retail, and hospital pharmacy practice to meet both client and business goals
- Gather insights to develop and advance Shelf Life value proposition and effectively communicate the benefits of Shelf Life.
- Adapt and optimize product mix to local territory market and practice.
- Conduct rapid, focused research to solve problems identified.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed with relevant regulators as a registered pharmacist and valid current member and in good standing with relevant professional associations.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in retail pharmacy/hospital/pharmaceutical industry practice and/or management experience in supply chain management (commercial sector).
- 3 to 5 years professional experience working as a pharmacist in the country
- Assertive, proactive/self motivated, analytical, solutions focused and committed to highest industry standards of service delivery.
- Resident in Oyo state.
- Inventory and logistics management experience
- Small and medium-sized business experience
- MBA and/or MPH
- Experience working with regulatory bodies