We are offering paid internships for outstanding recent graduates interested in how supply chain, data and analytics can improve access to care across Kenya.
Shelf Life is changing how the pharmaceutical industry works in Africa and improving access to quality medicine at scale. As a Supply Chain Management Intern in Nairobi, you'll join a focused team of experts to learn and directly support planning, implementation, and analysis of a unique, high-tech distribution operation.
Through the 12 months internship you will develop key skills and experience with,
- Supply-chain management fundamentals and best practices
- Data management, analysis, and interpretation
- Performance management
- Software product development
Opportunity for full-time employment following the internship is possible!
- Warehouse Operations: Assisting procurement, pick and pack, quality assurance, and dispatch.
- Planning: Support data-driven routing, scheduling, and monitoring of fulfillment activities across Shelf Life's national network.
- Training: Assist in the training for delivery personnel and new staff.
- Onboarding: Work with the Customer Experience team to onboard new clients into the service.
- Data Management: Support program data warehousing, cleaning, and maintenance critical to the Shelf Life operations
- Customer Success: Support developing messages for clients and communicating clearly and effectively.
- Feedback: Provide feedback to Field's software development, design, and growth teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, or Business/Accounting.
- Excellent writing, verbal & communications skillsData entry skills
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Care for customer service
- Proficiency in using MS Office / Google Docs
- Flexible, well organized & experience working with a team
- Attention to detail
Bonus: Proficiency with SQL for data querying
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you.