Shelf Life is changing how the pharmaceutical industry works in Africa and improving access to quality medicine at scale. As a Supply Chain Management Intern in Nigeria, you'll join a focused team of experts to learn and directly support planning, implementation, and analysis of a unique, high-tech distribution operation.
Through the 6-month internship you will develop key skills and experience with,
- Supply-chain management fundamentals and best practices
- Data management, analysis, and interpretation
- Performance management
- Software product development
Opportunity for full-time employment following the internship is possible base on Performance!
- Warehouse Operations: Assisting procurement, pick and pack, quality assurance, and dispatch.
- Planning: Support data-driven routing, scheduling, and monitoring of fulfilment activities across Shelf Life's national network.
- Training: Assist in the training for delivery personnel and new staff.
- Onboarding: Work with the Customer Experience team to onboard new clients into the service.
- Data Management: Support program data warehousing, cleaning, and maintenance critical to the Shelf Life operations
- Customer Success: Support developing messages for clients and communicating clearly and effectively.
- Feedback: Provide feedback to Field's software development, design, and growth teams.
- B.Sc or HND in any Discipline, preferably Business Administrations, Statistics, Mathematics, Procurement & Supply Chain Planning
- Excellent writing, verbal & communications skillsData entry skills
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Care for customer service
- Proficiency in using MS Office / Google Docs
- Flexible, well organised & experience working with a team
- Attention to detail
Bonus: Proficiency with SQL for data querying
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you.