Shelf Life Pharmacist, Kwara
Manage Shelf Life Operations
- Work with Shelf Life leadership to support the successful launch of Shelf Life service in Kwara.
- Work with the Territory Team and Fulfillment Partners to ensure successful fulfillment of Shelf Life service to all clients in Kwara.
- Ensure timely and accurate data management and reporting.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with professional associations and key stakeholder groups.
Lead Growth Efforts
- Develop local sales channels to reach retail pharmacies across across Kawara.
- Manage a pipeline of potential Shelf Life clients through diligence and launch to keep the Shelf Life Kwara operation growing with the best pharmacies across the state.
Ensure Customer Success
- Ensure timely and effective resolution of client questions and concerns, with support from Shelf Life support.
- Work with clients to ensure their continuous success with Shelf Life, helping them realize the benefits to grow their businesses and maintain high retention and renewal rates.
- Support implementation of financial and accounts procedures to ensure financial success of the Kwara operation.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed with relevant regulators as a registered pharmacist and valid current member and in good standing with relevant professional associations.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in retail pharmacy/hospital/pharmaceutical industry practice and/or management experience in supply chain management (commercial sector).
- 3 to 5 years professional experience working as a pharmacist in the country
- Assertive, proactive/self motivated, analytical, solutions focused and committed to highest industry standards of service delivery.
- Inventory and logistics management experience
- Small and medium-sized business experience
- MBA and/or MPH
- Experience working with regulatory bodies