Pharmacist-in-Charge, Kaduna Territory General Manager
Reports to National General Manager
Drive Shelf Life Operations, Marketing and Sales
- Build and execute business plans to meet agreed goals.
- Develop and implement creative solutions to overcome obstacles.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams e.g Central Sales & Operations
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all territory reports, maintenance of territory records and handling of enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally, and in accordance with company procedures.
Build effective customer relationships
- Develop business relationships with customers and other stakeholders that support delivery of business results.
- Assist development of local networks to facilitate goal achievement.
- Partner with stakeholders - key opinion leaders within customer associations and organisation to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Use functional knowledge of Field, the pharmaceutical marketplace, community retail and hospital pharmacy practice to meet both client and business goals.
Apply knowledge of pharmaceutical products and markets
- Gather market insights to position Shelf Life value proposition, competitor awareness and effectively communicate the benefits of Shelf Life VS other options.
- Adapt and optimize product mix to local territory market and practice.
- Conduct rapid, focused research to solve problems identified.
Key Performance Metrics
- Achievement of Field/Shelf Life sales and market share targets vs plan.
- Achievement of Shelf Life service subscription and service levels vs plan.
- Implementation of cascaded service improvements and value-added programmes/initiatives.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 2 years experience in retail pharmacy/hospital/pharmaceutical industry practice and/or management experience in supply chain management (commercial sector).
- Licensed with relevant regulators as a registered pharmacist and valid current member and in good standing with relevant professional associations.
- 3 to 5 years professional experience working as a pharmacist in the country
- Inventory and logistics management experience preferred
- Small and medium-sized business experience preferred
- Master of Business Administration or Master of Public Health will be an added advantage
- Experience working with regulatory bodies preferred
- Assertive, proactive/self motivated, analytical, solutions focused and committed to highest industry standards of service delivery.