Shelf Life is changing how the pharmaceutical industry works in Africa to improve access to quality medicine at scale. As a fulfillment partner supervisor, you will be required to coordinate daily operations of our fulfillment partners, in counts, deliveries, pick and pack processes at the central sort. This will involve scheduling drivers, coordinating routes, supervising loading and unloading, and dealing with any problems as they pop up. The Fulfillment Partner supervisor is expected to have a good people management skill as you will be supervising fulfillment partners across all Markets in Kenya
- Ensure that the fulfillment partners are readily available to perform these tasks and in a timely manner.
- Oversee and coordinate with the 3PL’s in ensuring pick up and dispatch to territories outside Nairobi are done on time.
- Ensures that all dispatch is done as per SOP and with the appropriate documentation and communication.
- Confirm receipts and keep records that dispatched products have been received by our territory leads.
- Ensure the FP’s records are up to date(Insurances and registrations)
- Organize trainings and refresher courses for FP’s in conjunction with Operations Manager
- Ensure all the FP’s are trained, certified and have signed contracts before we engage them
- Must be diploma or degree holder
- Must have previous experience in a logistic set up
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency in using MS Office / Google Suite
- Decision making and problem solving skills