Pharmacist-in-Charge, FCT & Nasarawa Territory General Manager
Reports to National General Manager
Drive Shelf Life Operations, Marketing & Sales
- Oversee the fulfillment and customer success operations across the FCT and Nasarawa State.
- Develop and implement creative solutions to overcome obstacles.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across Field, e.g, Central Sales & Operations, Product, Design, and Data teams.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Build and manage the territory team as the service grows.
Ensure Customer Success
- Develop business relationships with customers that support delivery of business results, ensuring superior customer experience.
- Assist development of local networks to facilitate growth, retention, and customer experience.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with professional associations and key stakeholder groups.
Apply knowledge of pharmaceutical products and markets
- Use functional knowledge of the pharmaceutical marketplace, community retail, and hospital pharmacy practice to meet both client and business goals
- Gather insights to develop and advance Shelf Life value proposition and effectively communicate the benefits of Shelf Life.
- Adapt and optimize product mix to local territory market and practice.
- Conduct rapid, focused research to solve problems identified.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed with relevant regulators as a registered pharmacist and valid current member and in good standing with relevant professional associations.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in retail pharmacy/hospital/pharmaceutical industry practice and/or management experience in supply chain management (commercial sector).
- 3 to 5 years professional experience working as a pharmacist in the country
- Assertive, proactive/self motivated, analytical, solutions focused and committed to highest industry standards of service delivery.
- Inventory and logistics management experience
- Small and medium-sized business experience
- MBA and/or MPH
- Experience working with regulatory bodies