Field is a mission-focused, fast-growing health-tech supply chain company, providing critical supply chain services for public and private health systems in Nigeria and Kenya. Our investor-backed Shelf Life service powers one of the largest networks of community pharmacies in Africa. Our technology platform, Field Supply, powers both Shelf Life and large-scale public health supply chains helping serve millions of patients each year. We are a diverse and distributed team of people working at the forefront of technology on meaningful, interesting, and urgent issues.
What You'll Do
- Support development of marketing and comms components of the growth strategy
- Work across teams to identify communication gaps and opportunities to drive client retention, growth, and impact
Craft Copy & Communications Design
- Craft a distinct voice for our brands
- Develop clear messaging across Field’s stakeholder groups, including potential and current pharmacy clients, government clients, and tech community
- Produce style guides to maintain consistency across the company
- Develop user-facing product and service documentation
- Plan, research, write, and edit regular updates for various audiences: blog posts, newsletters, and social media updates
Manage Distribution & Community
- Help our sales teams deploy content through each stage of our sales process
- Deploy content on social channels
- Experience in marketing, advertising, communications, and/or sales roles
- Strong knowledge of copywriting, a commitment to tight and accurate copy, and a desire to help us tell and scale great stories.
- Experience positioning technology products and services particularly in African B2B and B2C markets
- Experience in some mix of the markets and fields we serve: Nigeria, Kenya, healthcare, pharmacy, financial services, retail.
- Experience writing ad copy for the digital space, including Facebook and Instagram ads, social media, as well as other conversion-focused copy.
- Self-starter, able to run with projects
Location: Nigeria or Kenya
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits, including stock options
Important: Please send at least two professional writing samples demonstrating your range, along with your CV