Field is a mission-focused, fast-growing health-tech supply chain company, providing critical supply chain services for public and private health systems in Nigeria and Kenya. Our investor-backed Shelf Life service powers one of the largest networks of community pharmacies in Africa. Our technology platform, Field Supply, powers both Shelf Life and large-scale public health supply chains helping serve millions of patients each year. We are a diverse and distributed team of people working at the forefront of technology on meaningful, interesting, and urgent issues.
What You'll Do
- Support development of marketing and comms components of the growth strategy
- Work across teams to identify communication gaps and opportunities to drive client retention, growth, and impact
Craft Copy & Communications Design
- Craft a distinct voice for our brands
- Develop clear messaging across Field’s stakeholder groups, including potential and current pharmacy clients, government clients, and tech community
- Produce style guides to maintain consistency across the company
- Develop user-facing product and service documentation
- Plan, research, write, and edit regular updates for various audiences: blog posts, newsletters, and social media updates
Manage Distribution & Community
- Help our sales teams deploy content through each stage of our sales process
- Deploy content on social channels
- Experience in marketing, advertising, communications, and/or sales roles
- Strong knowledge of copywriting, a commitment to tight and accurate copy, and a desire to help us tell and scale great stories.
- Experience positioning technology products and services particularly in African B2B and B2C markets
- Experience in some mix of the markets and fields we serve: Nigeria, Kenya, healthcare, pharmacy, financial services, retail.
- Experience writing ad copy for the digital space, including Facebook and Instagram ads, social media, as well as other conversion-focused copy.
- Self-starter, able to run with projects
Location Nigeria or Kenya
Compensation Competitive salary and benefits, including stock options
Important Please send at least two writing samples demonstrating your range along with your CV